Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

Italy Day 1

Helloo...or should I say bongiorno :)
Today, after 4 days of being in austria visiting my grandma, I'm finally here in my final destination..... italy, we are staying in beautiful Riva del Garda. We are staying here for 6 nights before we set back to our cold and rainy Northern Ireland, but before we get home we have to go back to Austria and France for a night each. But for now let me share some photos that I took today.

Hej.. czy jednak powinnam powiedzieć bongiorno :)
Dzisiaj, po 4 dniach bycia w Austrii, dotarliśmy do naszego finałowego celu, Włochy, zostajemy na 6 noce, i znowu w droge,  ale to juz do naszej zimnej i mokrej Irlandii....czyli inaczej do domy. Ale pierw jeszcze raz sie zatrzymamy we Austrii i we Francji na noc. Tutaj macie fotki z dzisiaj !!!



Dress:Primark
Shoes :Primark
Bag :Primark









(PS this post was ment to go up yesturday, but we have a really slow internet in our hotel)
(PS ten post miał być wstawiony wczoraj ale mamy bardzo wolny internet w hotelu) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment

Kazdy komentarz jest dla mnie bardzo wazny i motywuje mnie do dalszego blogowania :) <3
Zwykle zagladam na blogi do ktorych jest zostawiony link :)